domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

18 de maio de 2010

hi everyone, i'll have to write in english otherwise my friends in australia won't be able to read!... i arrived in kuala lumpur, malaysia today at 12.30pm local time (same as australia)... the flight was very good - good service, brand new plane, had 3 seats all to myself... left perth it was very cold so i dressed warm, got here and it was 32 C, i almost boiled while waiting for the shuttle to take me to this little hotel near the airport where i'm going to spend the night... i was thinking of walking, but i didn't have the right clothes (had the thermal skins underneath my pants and top)... so apart from the wait at the airport - to pick up bags and be picked up by the hotel - the whole thing took about 2 hours! - everything else went smoothly... i just had something to eat, some vegetarian malaysian noodles and the local beer (tiger) and i now have 1/2 hour free internet... after that i think i'll go to my room and go to sleep, as i'm up at 5am tomorrow to get back to the airport for my flight to london... last night i didn't sleep at all, as i had to be at the perth airport around 3am for my check in... so i have to catch up on some sleep before taking on the pyrenees on Friday! :)

Hope you're all well and will try and keep in touch...

Cicero, great you're following me!

Lucas, ask dad to print you a map of where I am...

bye for now, Val

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário