domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

19 de maio de 2010

Hi everyone, I'm in London, it's almost midnight, just back from dining out with Paul and Helen. Paul Mitchell is Tam's friend and Helen is his girlfriend. London is great, i forgot how much it looks like Melbourne, very cosmopolitan, but of course much bigger. Anyway, I can't believe I'm up and not even sleepy when in my biological time it should feel like 7 am for me! I think it's because i caught up with my sleep in Malaysia where i slept for 12hours... Anyhow, the flight here was great, we arrived 35 minutes ahead of schedule at 3.55pm. I got the train to Paul's place and he kindly picked me up at the station. We had drinks and some tapas and later went out for a meal at carluccio's, an italian restaurant in covent garden. By the way, i had written along entry before but lost it due to some technical issue with the internet, hope it doesn't happen again.

Lucas, great that dad showed you my route on the map! I miss you too, but I'm already having a great time, I'm sure you're too! Hope you enjoyed your visit to the police station with scouts today...

Tomorrow morning I'm flying to Biarritz and from there catching land transport to San Jean Pied de Port, where I'll spend the last night before starting my walk. Hopefully the flights will be running as usual, as apparently volcano ashes are still disrupting some flights now and then...

That's me for now. Kisses and hugs, Val

(traduzido por Marisa)
Oi pessol, estou em Londres, é quase meia noite. Saí para jantar com Paul e Helen, acabei de voltar. Paul é amigo de Tam e Helen é sua namorada.
London é maravilhosa, eu havia me esquecido de como ela é parecida com Melbourne, bem cosmopolitana, mas claro, muito maior.
Não acredito que estou acordada porque meu corpo sente como se fosse sete horas da manhã e eu nem mesmo dormi, acho que é porque na Malásia eu dormi 12 horas!
De qualquer forma, o vôo aqui foi ótimo. Cheguei 35 minutos adiantada à escala, às 15h55.
Peguei um trem para onde estava Paul que gentilmente me levou até a estação.
Nós tomamos drinques e alguns petiscos e mais tarde fomos fazer uma refeição no Carluccio’s, um restaurante italiano.
Bom, já escrevi muito para quem está na internet...
Lucas, que bom que o papai lhe mostrou no mapa a minha rota. Estou com saudades, mas estou tendo uma boa viagem, tenho certeza de que você está feliz! Espero que você aproveite a sua visita à delegacia com os amiguinhos hoje...
Amanhã de manhã estarei voando para Biarritz na de lá pegarei transporte terrestre para San Jean Pied de Port, onde vou passar a última noite antes de iniciar a caminhada.
Felizmente os vôos estão normais, embora as cinzas do vulcão ainda estejam atrapalhando alguns vôos.
É tudo por enquanto, Beijos e abraços a todos,
Val.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário